The Mercury Hi-Vis Rail Specification Jacket is constructed from a tough Inherent 290 gsm Protal®/Cotton/Polyester/Antistatic blend fabric Certified for Class 3 Hi-Visibility protection in accordance with the latest Rail Specification RIS-3279-TOM. Features top quality design and constructional features in addition to the latest development of Hi-Visibility fabric offering extended life cycle for the reflective properties of the fabric and multiple wash cycles.
Features and Benefits:
- Latest RIS-PLUS™ Blend for extended life cycle and protection
- Double stitched 5cm Reflective Tape for durability
- EN ISO 20471 and RIS-3279-TOM Class 3 certified
- Two lower side access hand pockets
- Two radio loops on front chest
- HAZTEC® EN Icon on the arm for easy identification of EN Norms
- Small mobile phone/pen pocket on left sleeve
- ‘No-Spark’ Military grade No5 plastic FR zipper
- ‘No-Spark’ Plastic poppers
- Extended tail for additional protection
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with popper fastenings
- Aramid FR Threads
- Reflective strip on tail of jacket
Fabric: 290 gsm Protal®/Cotton/Polyester/Antistatic.
Certification: Garment Tested to: EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, IEC 61482-2 Class 1 (Box Test), 9,7cal/cm2 (ATPV), 7,5 cal/cm2 (ELIM),EN ISO 20471 Class 3, RIS-3279-TOM. Fabric Tested to: EN 1149, EN 13034.